- 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Knowledge: Image editing, Design layout and related graphics design concepts.
- Skills: Experience in Design tools such Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Scanning and editing photographs and other images
- Using DTP software’s (Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design) to edit/crop images & produce a layout for each page of the publication
- Knowledge of variant formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PSD etc) of images and converting from one format to other
- Redesigning Vehicle information labels and stickers.
- Shift: UK Shift timing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
LKQ India Private Limited
LKQ India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc., an LKQ company.
LKQ is a global leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles. With 51,000+ people strong, LKQ Corp. (Nasdaq: LKQ), is a S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company (263rd rank) having operations in North America, Europe & Asia
Contact Company:LKQ India Private Limited