LKQ India is the leading distributor and marketer of specialty automotive equipment’s and aftermarket accessories headquartered at Chicago and our shares are listed in Nasdaq stock market in the US.
LKQ is a fortune 500 company with $11bBB revenue and ranked in 257 place among the fortune 500 companies.
LKQ having 55,000+ manpower working across the globe having commercial operations in North America, South America & Europe. Taiwan is our sourcing hub and India our Knowledge hub.
LKQ company, started in 2008 located in Primeco Towers Tec Park, Arekere junction, Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
India Operations is a captive center with 800+ members and supporting around 25 different business processes. We have capacity for 1,200+ to work in multiple shifts
We wish to touch base with you for a suitable opening with our Organization for Bangalore Location.
Please find below JD for your reference and If this interests you kindly share your updated profile
We are looking for Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team of Business Intelligence and Analytics. They shall be conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design and will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in both business and technical terms.
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Working with team members and customers to gather, interpret and development requirements from business problems.
• Development and testing of data extract scripts. Data validation & assistance with UAT (user acceptance testing).
• Drives consistent data continuity & common KPIs.
• Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Must Have –
• Very good expertise on any of the major BI tool like Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker etc.
• Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
• Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the client’s requirements.
• Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
• Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good understanding of dashboard design principles and an ability to create engaging BI reporting
Nice to Have –
• Oracle EBS expertise.
• Experience in Automotive after-market domain.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Comfortable in working in a cross-cultural and matrix environment
• Familiar in working with agile driven teams