The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between business users and IT departments while supporting IT projects as well as daily monitoring and issue resolution. This candidate will also be responsible for providing Oracle solutions for business requirements related to enhancements and small projects. A strong candidate will have 5 - 10 years of experience with Oracle E Business Suite and will be detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly innovative and can work in a fast-paced matrixed environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides daily production support including monitoring and issue resolution, incident management, problem management, service request management.
- Lead and collaborate in a team environment to identify and help resolve issues
- Provides 24 x 5 on-call assistance for support of production business system issues. Few occurrences of weekend support as well.
- Provides month end, year-end and physical inventory support
- Leads discussion related to issue metrics and trends and leads process improvement based on trends
- Performs as a subject matter expert for system projects
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Identifies system impact of changes from the internal business, end user needs, external business environment (i.e. government regulation) and operating specifications.
- Identifies opportunity for improving processes through system automation and alerts
- Develops, submits and seeks approval for business system change requests. Upon approval coordinates implementation.
- Reviews requirements and recommends solutions
- Creates and maintains documentation of assigned systems and process flow.
- Coordinate with European counterparts and/or business to support day to day business operation by resolving issues.
Education & Experience:
- Greater than 5 10 Years’ experience in relevant field.
- Strong business system analyst skills
- Strong knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite. Modules preferred are Oracle EBS AP, AR, GL.
- Can effectively function in a global matrixed and team environment
- Can lead cross functional teams
- Experience in a fast paced, changing environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
LKQ India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc., an LKQ
company. LKQ is a global leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles. With 44,000+ people
strong, LKQ Corp. (Nasdaq: LKQ), is a S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company (257th Rank),
annual revenues greater than $13 BB and having operations in North America, Europe & Asia.
Started in 2008, the India operations in Bengaluru today has 1000+ strong and dedicated intellectual force to deliver everyday growing demands of the global organization, with a state of art facility at Primeco Towers which is spread across 80,000
Sq. Ft. at Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru.
Contact Company:LKQ INDIA
Address:7th Floor,,Primeco Towers,Arekere Gate, Bannerghat, ta Main Road,Bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India