Responsible for developing and enhancing current reporting & analytic capabilities for Business Users. Design and develop a strategy that assists the business users in quickly finding the information to make better business decisions, specifically using Cognos Business Intelligence tools with an emphasis on Cognos Report Studio to create reports from both relational (Mostly SQL server) and OLAP (TM1, Power Play Cubes).
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborate with business team members to transform request or needs into robust reporting & analytics solutions.
- Develop in a dynamic data warehousing, data model and multifunction BI platform environment with constantly evolving business requirements to support areas of operational reporting, self-service analysis and dashboarding.
- Monitor and support daily ETL and data warehousing jobs to ensure accurate, complete and on time data availability and report delivery is achieved.
- Manage metadata and data modeling layer to support reporting and analytic capabilities.
- Document data warehousing and reporting logic in data dictionaries, report catalogs and team documentation site.
- Analyze data sources, design and implement queries and views to meet reporting needs and ensure optimal performance of the BI tools and platform.
- Collaborate with US and India team members in an agile delivery environment with an emphasizes on knowledge sharing.
- He/She should perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: Any relevant Qualification(Min Bachelor Degree)
- 4 or more years of data modeling and reporting experience using IBM Cognos technology or similar platform.
- 3 or more years of experience developing ETL mappings, sessions/jogs and flows (IBM DataStage, IBM Cognos Data Manager, Informatica Power Center, Microsoft SSIS, etc)
- BE/BS/MCA in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or relevant other streams
- Must have hands on experience in creating reports and dashboards using Cognos Report Studio and other related Cognos reporting tools.
- Design and implement database packages using Framework Manager or similar data modeling tools to create a universal data semantics layer used for reports, self-service analytics and dashboarding.
- ETL Expertise in IBM Data Stage, Data Manager, Informartica Power Center, Microsoft SSIS or any other enterprise level ETL tools.
- Implementation experience of self-service reporting tools like Qlik View, Tableau, Power BI
- Possess Solid database programming skills in SQL including design and implementation of complex views, stored procedures, views, and SQL statements.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of relational and OLAP database technology and concepts.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining BI and database security with clear understanding/experience on report bursting/distribution.
- Initiate and support the continual Improvement of LKQ Corporation Quality Improvement System
- Experiencing in troubleshooting and supporting a multi-tier BI environment to resolve both induvial user issues up to system wide outages.
- Excellent English communication skills both - spoken & written.
- Should be a self-starter and result oriented. He/She willing to explore different reporting options to present to our business community.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment, with ability to initiate solutions and work independently with minimal supervision. Must demonstrate an ability to work in a team environments and maintain effective working relationships
Job Location : Bangalore (Arekere,Bannerghatta main road )
Shift: General Timing(10 am to 7 pm)
Please share your resume to :Hiring@lkqcorp.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
LKQ India Private Limited
LKQ India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc., an LKQ company.
LKQ is a global leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles. With 51,000+ people strong, LKQ Corp. (Nasdaq: LKQ), is a S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company (262nd rank) having operations in North America, Europe & Asia.
India Operations, started in 2008 is a captive center with 700+ active members supporting around 22 different business processes. We have capacity to accommodate 1200+ members in multiple shifts to support multi geographic locations.
Contact Company:LKQ India Private Limited