Job Summary: The Network Engineer II position in the Network Infrastructure Operations segment of IT is part of a high-performing team supporting over 2,000 remote locations worldwide, including 3 corporate Data Centers in North America and 30 Data Centers in Europe. The general responsibilities of the team include operational responsibility for LAN/WAN connectivity, stability, security and compliance, as well as the support of data center technology such as firewalls, load-balancers, and WAN optimization.
This position is responsible to ensure the continued enhancement of features, security and support for LKQs Network evolving network.
Essential Job Duties:
- Implementation, manage and maintain multiple large and small sized Data Center and branch office environment across globe.
- Working as the highest point of escalation for any technical issue.
- Ensure continued smooth operation of the global network infrastructure.
- Update and troubleshoot firewall, load-balancers, routers, and switches.
- Provide technical leadership for team members.
- Update and troubleshoot ZScaler implementations and backup circuit implementations.
- Support LKQs internal application/support groups by identifying and presenting their network-impacting requirements to the rest of the team.
- Support and lead implementation of growing LKQ network infrastructure.
- Support and lead improvements of an evolving LKQ network infrastructure.
- Monitor SLAs from vendors to ensure best service is provided.
- Implement VoIP technology where applicable.
- Create and Maintain network diagrams.
- Monitor and support all wireless networks (Cisco/Aruba).
- Collaborate with other team members and groups to identify and develop scalable network designs, solutions, and policy recommendations.
- Participate in on call schedule providing support, solving the more complex networking trouble.
Education & Experience:
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant additional experience.
- Minimum of 10 years combined Implementation, Administration and Engineering experience supporting large sized Data Center Network infrastructure consisting Firewalls (CheckPoint, ASA, Fortinet) - Cisco Routing and Switching, Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Load Balancer- F5, Meraki (wireless), SDWAN, MPLS, DMVPN, Cloud networking: Azure,
- Knowledge and preferably experience around VoIP technologies: Call Manager, SIP
- Deep and substantial relevant operational experience (10+ years) with enterprise/carrier-class routers, switches, wireless devices and security appliances in environments with 200+ sites and 15,000+ users.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, QOS, GRE IPSEC, PPP, HSRP, and SNMP protocols.
- Experience with VPN, SSL, and other technologies.
- Knowledge of network monitoring tool (Solarwinds, LiveAction, Wireshark).
- Knowledge of WAN optimization and/or acceleration hardware.
- Knowledge of carrier services and service provisioning.
- Strong English Language and written, oral communication skills.
- Troubleshooting skills in all of EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and MPLS.
- Familiarity with cloud-based solutions.
- Broad and deep knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Expert-level experience supporting highly available services.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally and to be able to work with clients and remotely assist non-technical users with troubleshooting.
- Ability to follow instructions and accept constructive feedback.
- Deal tactfully with users, co-workers and the general public.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and dependable.
- Network certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, BS/MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent experience.
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
LKQ India Private Limited
LKQ India is the leading distributor and marketer of specialty automotive equipments and aftermarket accessories headquartered at Chicago and our shares are listed in Nasdaq stock market in the US.
LKQ is a fortune 500 company with $11bBB revenue and ranked in 257 place among the fortune 500 companies.
LKQ having 51,000+ manpower working across the globe having commercial operations in North America, South America & Europe. Taiwan is our sourcing hub and India our Knowledge hub.
LKQ company, started in 2008 located in Arekere junction, Bannerghatta, Bengaluru
India Operations is a captive center with 700+ members and supporting around 22 different business processes. We have capacity for 1,200+ to work in multiple shifts
Contact Company:LKQ India Private Limited
Address:7th Floor,,Primeco Towers,Arekere Gate, Bannerghat, ta Main Road,Bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India