Roles and Responsibilities
Job Summary: Responsible for providing front-line technology support by answering and responding to inbound calls/emails in a timely and professional manner, gathering and analyzing information about the customer's issue, and determination of the best way to resolve the problem. Responsible for fulfilling access requests for various IT Systems. Provides basic support and troubleshooting, including password resets, break/fix instructions, and support for complex issues where configuration solutions have already been documented. Responsible for ensuring that all support calls/emails are properly documented in the ITSM tool, escalating issues as appropriate, and communicating trends to management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Fielding Service Desk calls; resolving approximately 80% of problems upon first contact and referring advanced problems and requests to the appropriate technicians.
- Tracking customer calls and recording detailed and accurate information in the Service Desk issue tracking system in a timely manner.
- Monitoring tickets entered into the Service Desk issue tracking system for assigned queues; Working tickets in assigned queues by priority and due date.
- Fulfilling customer requests in a timely and highly customer-service-oriented manner.
- Follow company-established Policies, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines.
- Adhere to the use of a ticketing system for each and every incident
- Maintain ticket reopen rate of less than 5%
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to help other team members on difficult issues
Document new findings/solutions
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Experience:
- Technical support experience in an enterprise-scale technology environment (1-3-year minimum)
- Experience with Active Directory to create/modify user accounts and perform password resets (1-3-year minimum)
- Experience supporting Windows Operating systems (1-3-year minimum)
- Experience in Service Desk or Helpdesk environment to support end users issues via call, mails, or chat. (3– year minimum)
- Must have Effective Verbal and Written Communications skills
- Excellent judgment in assessing user issues; intermediate troubleshooting methodology
- Proficient in remote support
- Professional phone and written communications
- Solid ability to research information through internal and external sources
- Must have the ability to work well with others
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
LKQ India Private Limited
Contact Company:LKQ India Private Limited
Address:7th Floor,,Primeco Towers,Arekere Gate, Bannerghat, ta Main Road,Bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India