- Prepare, process, and review tax returns and various tax support workpapers accurately and timely as required by taxing jurisdictions to ensure all tax filings deadlines are met. Increased quantity and complexity as assigned.
- Mentor and assist in training and development of Tax Analysts
- Identify, initiate and support the continual improvement of quality and efficiency of processes and systems within the Tax department and LKQ as a whole.
- Research tax law and assist in tax planning, as required.
- Supervise process improvement projects as assigned.
- Train new employees on tax processes.
- Assume other duties and projects as assigned.
Salary: 9,50,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
LKQ India Private Limited
LKQ is a global leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize
automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems,
components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, recreational
and performance vehicles. With 44,000+ people strong, LKQ Corp. (Nasdaq: LKQ), is a S&P
500 and Fortune 500 company (257th Rank), annual revenues greater than $13 BB and having
operations in North America, Europe & Asia.
Contact Company:LKQ India Private Limited
Address:7th Floor,,Primeco Towers,Arekere Gate, Bannerghat, ta Main Road,Bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India