Job Summary:Team lead is responsible for managing a team of DTP Associates designing Automotive vehicle identification & technical labels. Responsible for overall team performance to ensure deliverables are met. Responsible for communicating with the process owners / clients on operational updates.
Essential Job Duties:
Providing leadership, motivation and mentoring the team to align them with the process goals and ensure they have a robust performance management structure in place.
- Managing daily staffing and conflicts within the team.
- Overseeing the Production and Quality deliverables of the team.
- Performing quality control checks at all the steps. Ensuring final label designs are as per the required quality standards.
- Periodic reporting of team performance and progress reporting. Ensuring the team meets its Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual objectives.
- Communicating with process owners and manage business expectations.
- Maximizing the productivity and operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, KPIs and reference materials.
- Providing technical support guidelines and resolve process issues.
- Overseeing that new techniques and processes to provide the best quality of designs and update the training material based on new technologies and business requirements.
- Training and development of the team.
- Backup for production as needed to meet production targets.
Education & Experience:
- 5 – 10 years of relevant design experience with minimum 2 years in leading a team.
- Graduate or Diploma with relevant technical course in Graphics Design.
- Well versed with Adobe suite with expertise level in Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience in designing Technical specification labels is a plus.
- Automotive or mechanical industry related design experience desired.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
LKQ India Private Limited
LKQ India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc., an LKQ company.
LKQ is a global leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles. With 51,000+ people strong, LKQ Corp. (Nasdaq: LKQ), is a S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company (263rd rank) having operations in North America, Europe & Asia.
India Operations, started in 2008 is a captive center with 700+ active members supporting around 22 different business processes. We have capacity to accommodate 1200+ members in multiple shifts to support multi geographic locations
Contact Company:LKQ India Private Limited